Solar Branch Connectors Y Connector, T Branch 2 to 1 Connector Parallel Connection Between Solar Panels FMM+MFF (1 Pairs)
(as of Mar 20,2023 21:52:57 UTC – Details)
- 1 male to 2 female (M/FF) and 1 female to 2 male (F/MM)
- Supports connecting 8 AWG to 14 AWG solar cables
- IP67 waterproof prevents water from seeping in
- Self-lock design for a firm and secure connection
- Corrosion resistance, aging resistance, and UV-resistance
- Extremely easy to plug into your solar setup.
- Weight: .2 lbs per set, .1 lb each
- Color: Black
- Rated Current: 30A
- Rated voltage: 1000V-1500V DC
- Insulation material: PPO – Polyphenylene Oxide
- Terminal material: Copper, Tin plated
- Waterproof degree: IP67
- Rated Voltage: 1500V DC Max
- Rated Current: 50A
- Connection Cable: 8 AWG – 14 AWG
- Working Temperature: -40°F to +185°F
- Waterproof Protection: IP67
- Flame Class: UL94-V0
SOLAR Y BRANCH CONNECTORS – 1 male to 2 female(M/FF) and 1 female to 2 male(F/MM), it is compatible with solar cables or connectors in 14AWG to 10AWG, it could be used for paralleling solar panels.
WATERPROOF AND DURABLE – An IP67 waterproof ring on the male connector is perfect to seal out water and dust to prevent corrosion. The connector is stable and safe with the built-in lock which is durable in outdoors environment.
HIGH SECURITY – The connector is certified by TÜV, made with PPO material, the contact is made with Copper, silver plated. Good material makes sure that it can keep working stably in the temperature range from -40℉ to 190℉.
EASY INSTALL – Plug and play. Press your fingers to either side of the built-in lock on the male connector can connect and disconnect the connector easily, without using other tools.
WARRANTY – dedicated to provide customers with high-quality product through constant improvement and also promise an 18 months warranty of each product.